The weather’s changing and that has us on the hunt for a great bowl of French onion soup. Here are some suggestions from our Twitter followers:
- @kbernot La sardine! giant, bubbly cheese and pastry top.
- @GourmetRambler La Creperie, hands down, the best French onion soup. No question.
- @SignatureRoom95 Bistro 110 has the best French onion soup in the city!
- @Stuccolow Golden Steer in Forest Park.
- @MannyNavar @RockitChicago has the city’s best French Onion soup
- @nadarine Cafe Bernard/Red Rooster on Halsted
- @hriefs Le Bouchon
- @ilyses Cafe Central in Highland Park. Which is not Chicago, but is good nonetheless:)
- @amandagilmore I had some delish french onion soup at the Four Seasons over the weekend