What will you be eating when the actors start strolling down the red carpet at the Academy Awards? Here’s a sampling of what’s on your plates this Sunday:
- @Bullballs02 Oscar Meyer Hotdogs. LMAO. I crack myself up.
- @ellembee I used to do a party where you had to bring food related to a nominee. Truman Chipotle Chili, Passion of the Crisp, etc.
- @Hurdler4eva We’ll be eating @ElisCheesecake and @MoreCupcakes at our oscar party – decadent much?
- @eatitdrinkit Attending a party where I’ll be bringing legendary blackened string beans.
- @hellafied We always have a chocolate fountain at our Oscar party! This year, screw the food, I’m sticking my whole face under it!
- @readinggirl1984 I like my friends too much to try and cook. Thankfully @cityprovisions and @MollysCupcakes are available for catering.
- @JessiO I’m working on a menu that features a different goodie based on each of the 10 best picture nominations
- @ABF22 Carrots and celery. no wings and ranch on the side please!
If you have a question for the Twitter community or about dining in Chicago, send us a tweet!