Ideas of romantic eating spots are as varied as the dining options available in the city. Here’s where a few of you will be eating on Valentine’s Day:
- @Colleran Terzo Piano is having a special Brunch menu for Valentine’s Day….Koval Ginger French Toast, Anson Mills steel cut oatmeal.
- @djnathan Valentine’s Day Brunch buffet at Maxwell’s at @EAST_BANK_CLUB
- @senecadj The Publican… savory goodness!
- @joshsteinfeld We’re going to Nightwood
- @Wenderwoman Spirit of Chicago cruise for Valentine Brunch?
- @SusiePR Zealous!
- @pinktri We are going to Knew in Logan Square formally known as Think excellent food very warm romantic atmosphere
- @harold_smith Geja’s for the win
- @photovox For v-day we’re heading up to Uncommon Ground in Rogers Park – the bar is super cozy, and they have a fireplace
- @SHOUTCHICAGO @eatatchalkboard is great for VDay!
Of course, if you didn’t make a reservation, you can still save the day with cupcakes!
Keep tweeting us @chicagobites and we may include your comments/answers in our weekly round-up. Thanks, Chicago!