There’s a football game on Sunday and everyone’s got ideas about what to nosh. From a side of beef to super white tuna, here’s what you’re chowing down on during the big game:
- @JHO7986 Buffalo dip!!!
- @brassfrog SBS- smokin’ hot (w/Sambal Oelek) mango salsa over hummus dipped out with TJ’s scooper organic corn chips.
- @CMinChi Homemade Pokey Stix – yum!
- @desireekoh13 Breakfast grub – 7am kickoff in Singapore!
- @Piratealice I hear there will be an assortment of wings where I’ll be going.
- @KC_Gulbro Making wings and smokies with rasperry mustard sauce.
- @spicyasian We’re having a sushi party!
- @ChiFoodPlanet Need to get wings!
- @maggiehendricks If I was ambitious, THIS. (via @TheStarterWife)
- @MJEats Checkout Ben Pao’s Super Bowls!
- @natebeal MEAT!
- @nology_chicago Dipmania! Buffalo Chicken Dip, Guacamole and Cheesecake dip…for the ladies.
- @BitXDeadweight Mini Chili casseroles with jalapeno cornbread top/bottom. Personal favorite Tater Pigs. Cored potato stuffed with breakfast sausage & baked in foil Top w/cheese, sour cream, chives, etc.
- @SpaAngelsChi Catering from @Stevesdeli!
Have a question for the Twitter community? Leave a comment or send us a tweet!