Some of our Twitter followers went home to make comfort food when the temperature dipped this week, while others had comfort delivered. When Winter comes knocking, here’s what you do:
- @storck718 Drinking mulled wine while making polenta and braising lamb shanks! Mmmmm…
- @MKinChiTown Hot green tea; soup
- @dumin If I ever get home, I’m making zucchini lasagne and drinking whiskey.
- @k8_j Gin! LOL
- @geg5150 Acorn squash stuffed w/Italian sausage, white beans, kalamatas, tomato paste, onions & garlic with parm/breadcrumb crust.
- @nomgasm Lots and lots of tea and green bean casserole! 🙂
- @fetchpr shrimp fried rice from Mon Lung on N ashland
- @gourmetwithme Chili!
- @SparkfireMarket Spaghetti & Meatballs (recipe by Tony Danza)
- @casey1725 Hard a day like today screams hot chocolate, warm cookies, i could go on and on
Have a question for Chicago’s food community? Leave a comment or send us a tweet!