You have until July 5 to enjoy the Taste of Chicago. We have a few tips and tricks to make the most of your experience:
- Stop by the Toyota tent and spin the wheel first. You have a chance of winning free food tickets and other prizes.
- Buy your own drinks and handi-wipes before heading over to the Taste. Napkins are scarce & the beverage tents are overpriced.
- If you need to renew your driver’s license, the Secretary of State’s office has a booth. It takes 10 minutes!
- Forget the concerts and food demos! The real entertainment is watching out-of-towners try to eat turkey legs and corn-on-the-cob at the same time.
- Unless it’s overcast like today, you should wear a hat. There is virtually no shade at the Taste..
- The Original Rainbow Cone is still the best dessert at the Taste!